Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
- Holy Angels School is a Catholic parish school serving students from pre-Kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Our priority is to provide a secure, safe and nuturing environment, that challenges our students to live Christ's gospel message.
- We are dedicated to facilitating our students' academic, spiritual and emotional development.
- We provide a superior educational program designed to foster innovative learners who demonstrate mastery across the curriculum.
- Special care is given to ensure our program emphasizes social responsibility, the importance of physical and mental health and a profound respect for the dignity of life and for the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San MarinoGrades: K-8 | 258 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
ArcadiaGrades: K-8 | 217 students
240 W Colorado Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91007
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 317 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
Sierra MadreGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
192 N Baldwin Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
San GabrielGrades: K-8 | 540 students
117 North Pine Street
San Gabriel, CA 91775
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.