Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
- Holy Angels School is a Catholic parish school serving students from pre-Kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Our priority is to provide a secure, safe and nuturing environment, that challenges our students to live Christ's gospel message.
- We are dedicated to facilitating our students' academic, spiritual and emotional development.
- We provide a superior educational program designed to foster innovative learners who demonstrate mastery across the curriculum.
- Special care is given to ensure our program emphasizes social responsibility, the importance of physical and mental health and a profound respect for the dignity of life and for the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Angels School also viewed these schools: Barnhart School, Ss Felicitas & Perpetua School, San Gabriel Christian School, Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School and Arcadia Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArcadiaGrades: K-8 | 217 students
240 W Colorado Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91007
San MarinoGrades: K-8 | 258 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
San GabrielGrades: K-8 | 540 students
117 North Pine Street
San Gabriel, CA 91775
MonroviaGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 317 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.