Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
- Holy Child Catholic School is the first regional school in Manayunk.
- With a great leap of faith, the pastors of St. Lucy School, St. Mary of the Assumption School, and Holy Family School, along with members of their pastoral councils and finance councils, and selected members of the Steering Committees held meetings for almost two years.
- The outcome of those meetings was to combine the rich resources of their respective parish schools and form a new school under the patronage of the Holy Child.
- This decision was an answer to the changing demographics of Manayunk which resulted in declining enrollment.
- In forming this new regional school, Holy Child Catholic School will afford the children the best resources available, While providing our parents with an affordable, quality, Catholic education.
- The children of Holy Child Catholic School will grow in wisdom through state of-the-art technology, qualified, dedicated teachers and methodology that affords them every opportunity to learn and succeed.
- They will grow in age through their years spent at Holy Child Catholic.
- They will grow in grace through their understanding and practice of the Catholic faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.