Grades: PK-8 | 452 students
Holy Cross Catholic School`s vision is to be a community where the educational process is centered on the love of Christ and the development of the whole child.
With Gospel values as the foundation, the school`s curriculum will continue to promote the development of 21st century skills in an environment that facilitates the acquisition of those skills, while encouraging students to use their gifts and talents for the betterment of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Fitness Club, Knitting Club, Math League, Odyssey of the mind, Science Explorers, Solar Sprint, band, chorus, student council, yearbook Chess Club, Fitness Club, Knitting Club, Math League, Solar Sprint, band, chorus, yearbook, Odyssey of the mind,
- all youth have the opportunity to receive a Catholic Education;
- in the spiritual, moral, and intellectual development of our youth within the framework of the Gospel, the traditions and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church;
- each child is a gift from God. Our Catholic school recognizes individual differences and embraces diversity;
- that a quality education is an active partnership between home, school, and parish;
- that as a Christ-centered school, the administration, faculty, staff, and students strives to model the behavior of Jesus Christ;
- we instill in our students a lifelong commitment to learning and prepare them to be models of Christian values;
- an academically challenging curriculum prepares students for a successful transition to high school;
- that a well-trained, dedicated, and continuously developing staff is vital to the success of the parish school;
- that a clean, safe, and properly maintained facility is essential for the future development of the school;
- and adaptability and innovation are essential for the future development of the school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DoverGrades: PK-12 | 333 students
1143 E Lebanon Road
Dover, DE 19901
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
YorktownGrades: PK-12 | 208 students
4209 Big Bethel Road
Yorktown, VA 23693
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 646 students
260 W 78th St
New York, NY 10024
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 610 students
433 W End Ave
New York, NY 10024
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.