Grades: PK-8 | 729 students
- The mission of Holy Family Catholic School is to nurture the development of each child's highest spiritual and academic potential, promoting Catholic beliefs and gospel values in a caring environment.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is to provide a Christian atmosphere wherein the faculty challenges the students to achieve academic excellence.
- We believe that each student has been blessed with individual gifts and talents, which need to be cultivated and shared.
- In loving and supportive surrondings, each child is encouraged and helped to grow in faith, knowledge and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneolaGrades: KG-12 | 48 students
105 E Baker St
Minneola, FL 34715
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
2425 N Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
ClermontGrades: PK-12 | 453 students
1501 Steve's Road
Clermont, FL 34711
WindermereGrades: PK-5 | 264 students
4068 Winter Garden Vineland Road
Windermere, FL 34786
Winter GardenGrades: PK-12 | 744 students
15304 Tilden Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
The teacher to student ratio is 35 to 1. While this is fine in the elementary school it becomes an issue in the middle school especially if you student is above average in intelligence. There are no honors or AP type courses and the large class sizes makes it impossible to challenge gifted students. It is a great school for the average student.
- Posted by Parent - wsgro
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.