Grades: PK-8 | 729 students
- The mission of Holy Family Catholic School is to nurture the development of each child's highest spiritual and academic potential, promoting Catholic beliefs and gospel values in a caring environment.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is to provide a Christian atmosphere wherein the faculty challenges the students to achieve academic excellence.
- We believe that each student has been blessed with individual gifts and talents, which need to be cultivated and shared.
- In loving and supportive surrondings, each child is encouraged and helped to grow in faith, knowledge and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontverdeGrades: PK-12 | 1164 students
17235 7th Street
Montverde, FL 34756
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 242 students
700 Good Homes Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
OcoeeGrades: PK-12 | 150 students
1601 A D Mims Road
Ocoee, FL 34761
OrlandoGrades: 1-12 | 45 students
1451 Edgewood Ranch Rd
Orlando, FL 32835
MinneolaGrades: KG-12 | 48 students
105 E Baker St
Minneola, FL 34715
The teacher to student ratio is 35 to 1. While this is fine in the elementary school it becomes an issue in the middle school especially if you student is above average in intelligence. There are no honors or AP type courses and the large class sizes makes it impossible to challenge gifted students. It is a great school for the average student.
- Posted by Parent - wsgro
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.