Grades: NS-8 | 217 students
- Holy Family School is committed to providing a Catholic education that teaches the way of Jesus Christ.
- Through the helping hands of teachers, staff and parents, each child is encouraged to grow in mind, body and spirit.
- Holy Family strives to enrich the students with love and knowledge by living the Catholic faith.
- Holy Family School is identifiably Catholic in spiritual philosophy and community spirit.
- Academic attitudes and instructional programs are built on this strong foundation of Christian principles.
- A primary goal is the development of the total person through programs which nurture spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical growth.
- We firmly believe that religion, respect, and responsibility are critical to the growth of Christian attitudes and values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,400|
|Admissions Director||Pearl Middleton|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Jumprope Club, National Junior Honor Society, Running Club, Spirit Club, Yearbook Band, Jumprope Club, Running Club, Spirit Club, Yearbook, National Junior Honor Society,
- Holy Family Catholic School holds an Open House on the last Sunday in January for prospective families. The campus is open from 10:00am to 2:00pm for guided tours with teachers available in their classrooms. Applications are accepted and new student assessment appointments are set.
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: NS-8 | 204 students
3420 Clayton Rd E
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 114 students
2006 N Houston St
Fort Worth, TX 76164
Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 355 students
1701 Wind Star Way
Fort Worth, TX 76108
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.