Grades: NS-5 | 161 students
- Holy Family School, striving to live in relationship with God, is a learning community that fosters academic excellence, builds character and develops behavior to reflect the virtues and values of Jesus.
- The philosophy of Holy Family Catholic School is embodied in the documents of the Church on Catholic education.
- The fundamental goal of our Catholic School is to see that each child reaches his or her full potential as a responsible, Christian adult.
- Our school has committed itself to be a constant witness to the faith.
- The Christian values of sacrifice and service are modeled and encouraged in our school.
- Our school and its teachers take pride in and derive strength from the knowledge that they are different where it counts, in their witnessing to the Gospel message.
- The Holy Family Catholic School strives to inculcate life-sustaining values that build community at all levels: individual, family, and parish.
- It also acknowledges and builds upon the fine tradition that is Catholic education in our community.
- The school recognizes that it is a vital supplement to parental efforts to develop individuals who are Christian, caring members of their communities and their churches.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.