Grades: K-8 | 260 students
- Holy Family Roman Catholic School is a safe, secure and vibrant school in the Diocese of Youngstown.
- Holy Family provides its students with an integrated program of Catholic Christian doctrine, values, academics and social action projects.
- Holy Family boasts a full-time technology coordinator, computer classes for all students, a modern and completely equipped state-of-the-art computer lab, along with computers in every classroom.
- Holy Family Roman Catholic School exists to assist and support each family to live the message and ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Together, we enrich the faith dimension, strive for academic excellence and promote the intellectual and social development of each child as we meet the challenges of a technological and global society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YoungstownGrades: NS-8 | 438 students
3125 S Schenley Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44511
YoungstownGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
5225 South Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44514
YoungstownGrades: PK-K | 46 students
22 Mcclurg Road
Youngstown, OH 44512
209 W Woodland Ave
Youngstown, OH 44502
StruthersGrades: KG-8 | 156 students
762 5th St
Struthers, OH 44471
We are very happy at HFS! The academics are wonderful. The staff is caring and the various programs are enriching for our students. We are happy to drive a distance to have our children attend Holy Family School!
- Posted by Parent - kali1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.