Grades: K-9 | 585 students
- Founded in 1949, Holy Family School strives to educate children in the values of our Catholic faith.
- Recognizing that each student brings unique abilities, interests and attitudes to the school setting, the faculty and staff strive to give each child the personal attention and encouragement necessary to achieve his or her potential.
- Holy Family School has one of the most active athletic programs in the Diocese.
- The mission of Holy Family Athletics is to provide quality athletic programs for the youth of Holy Family Parish with the primary emphasis on participation, respect, building positive self esteem and teaching of Christian values.
- We offer many different athletic activities for grades Kindergarten through high school.
- Each year we have over 500 athletes participate in our programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||585 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cuyahoga FallsGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
2800 13th St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Cuyahoga FallsGrades: 7-12 | 852 students
4687 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224
HudsonGrades: K-8 | 428 students
6923 Stow Road
Hudson, OH 44236
KentGrades: KG-8 | 300 students
127 Portage St
Kent, OH 44240
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.