Grades: 1-12 | 48 students
- In the rich tradition of Catholic social teaching and rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, we empower children and families to lead responsible lives and develop healthy relationships built on faith, hope, and love.
- We are dedicated to building family life and honoring the sanctity of family in all of our policies, programs and services.
- We are dedicated to respect the life, diversity and value of each person as created by God.
- We commit to be the best through continuous improvement.
- We seek and foster participation and collaboration within Holy Family Institute and with other organizations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(no shorts, hoodies)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AliquippaGrades: K-12 | 67 students
4549 St Rte 151
Aliquippa, PA 15001
BadenGrades: PK-12 | 45 students
3151 Conway Wallrose Rd
Baden, PA 15005
HookstownGrades: 1-11 | 16 students
466 Pleasant Hill Rd
Hookstown, PA 15050
WexfordGrades: KG-12 | 110 students
2000 Corporate Dr
Wexford, PA 15090
MonacaGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
1501 Virginia Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.