Grades: 1-12 | 48 students
- In the rich tradition of Catholic social teaching and rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, we empower children and families to lead responsible lives and develop healthy relationships built on faith, hope, and love.
- We are dedicated to building family life and honoring the sanctity of family in all of our policies, programs and services.
- We are dedicated to respect the life, diversity and value of each person as created by God.
- We commit to be the best through continuous improvement.
- We seek and foster participation and collaboration within Holy Family Institute and with other organizations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(no shorts, hoodies)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AliquippaGrades: K-12 | 67 students
4549 St Rte 151
Aliquippa, PA 15001
BadenGrades: PK-12 | 45 students
3151 Conway Wallrose Rd
Baden, PA 15005
HookstownGrades: 1-11 | 16 students
466 Pleasant Hill Rd
Hookstown, PA 15050
WexfordGrades: KG-12 | 110 students
2000 Corporate Dr
Wexford, PA 15090
MonacaGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
1501 Virginia Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.