Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
- Holy Innocents School is a Catholic Elementary School located in Neptune, New Jersey.
- Serving families in the Diocese of Trenton since 1965, Holy Innocents proudly opens its doors to all students of various ethnic and religious backgrounds in Pre- Kindergarten through Grade Eight.
- Holy Innocents is staffed by a faith-filled, competent and fully qualified professional lay staff.
- They are dedicated to providing a warm and caring environment where life-giving lessons of faith and foundational skills for academic excellence are carefully nurtured and affirmed.
- It is our commitment to provide children with opportunities to attain knowledge and to acquire values.
- Holy Innocents School is a learning community rooted in the Catholic tradition and in spreading the "Good News.
- We celebrate the richness of diversity in a safe, loving and supportive Catholic learning environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BelmarGrades: PK-8 | 322 students
605 6th Avenue
Belmar, NJ 07719
AdelphiaGrades: K-12 | 36 students
1209-11 Bangs Avenue
Adelphia, NJ 07710
Sea GirtGrades: NS-8 | 220 students
2135 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.