Grades: K-8 | 391 students
- Holy Name Parish School is a Catholic school committed to offering its students a strong spiritual foundation and a solid academic education.
- Each student is expected to achieve his or her highest level of scholarship while learning values to help them become compassionate, contributing and responsible members of society.
- We, the faculty of Holy Name Parish School, are committed to providing a quality Catholic education for each student.
- We believe that this education is vital to the formation of a responsible, maturing Christian child.
- We strive to form a Catholic community; to form a Christian community; to teach and demonstrate Christian values emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person; to support and supplement the family as the educators of their children; to show concern for the well-being, the progress and the individual needs of each child; to develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, culturally and emotionally; and to develop each child's potential and creativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
San BrunoGrades: NS-8 | 549 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 408 students
2750 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 1104 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.