Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
- As members of the Mystical Body of Christ, the Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community is dedicated to providing students with the opportunity to develop their spiritual, academic, social, and personal gifts in a safe, positive, and faith-filled environment.
- Holy Name of Jesus School believes in providing a Christian educational environment which helps students grow in their awareness of God, their own individuality, and their universe.
- The education of the total child encompasses a special responsibility to encourage each student to achieve his/her maximum potential on an intellectual, personal, physical and spiritual level.
- Parents are the source from whom children derive their values, and parents entrust their children to Holy Name of Jesus for instruction that will complement the education begun in the home.
- To achieve these aims, Holy Name of Jesus enhances the values introduced and fostered by parents.
- The school is an integral part of the parish and will serve this community by preparing its students to be future civic and church leaders dedicated to the ideals of peace and justice.
- Holy Name of Jesus strives to create a Christ-centered environment with emphasis on tradition, celebration, service and prayer.
- By following the message of Jesus Christ, the school exemplifies His teachings in interactions with students, parents and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Holy Name Of Jesus Catholic School also viewed these schools: Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.