Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
- Holy Name School is a Middle States accredited Roman Catholic School which has been serving the religious and educational needs of our community for over 50 years.
- Holy Name Of Jesus School is dedicated to the children in our charge.
- Our mission is to work with parents to reinforce the values taught at home.
- We are a Catholic school and religious values are an important part of our daily life.
- Since each child is unique it is important that parents share any information which could negatively impact on a child self esteem or educational progress.
- We have an excellent educational program administered by a seasoned staff of certified professionals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Anne Guida|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school program 2:45 to 6:00 After school program 2:45 to 6:00,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScarsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
Scarsdale, NY 10583
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
White PlainsGrades: KG-8 | 203 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
TuckahoeGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
53 Winter Hill Rd
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.