Grades: K-8 | 179 students
- Holy Name School is a parish elementary school located in North Camden.
- The school provides a place of safety, love, and education in an area isolated by geography, language, culture, poverty, and violence.
- Holy Name School partners with Guadalupe Family Services to teach self-esteem and peace empowerment programs.
- Holy Name School also provides a basic skills and supplemental instruction program for classified students through NCLB, administered through the Camden City Board of Education; and eligible students receive speech therapy and instruction in English as a Second Language through Chapter 192, 193 laws.
- The school also provides a supervised After-School Program to serve the needs of its working parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Name School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Regional Catholic School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.