Grades: K-8 | 179 students
- Holy Name School is a parish elementary school located in North Camden.
- The school provides a place of safety, love, and education in an area isolated by geography, language, culture, poverty, and violence.
- Holy Name School partners with Guadalupe Family Services to teach self-esteem and peace empowerment programs.
- Holy Name School also provides a basic skills and supplemental instruction program for classified students through NCLB, administered through the Camden City Board of Education; and eligible students receive speech therapy and instruction in English as a Second Language through Chapter 192, 193 laws.
- The school also provides a supervised After-School Program to serve the needs of its working parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Name School also viewed these schools: Good Shepherd Regional Catholic School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.