Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
- Holy Rosary is a dually credited School.
- It's credited by both the Diocese and by the NCA. The education at Holy Rosary School has been proven (through test score comparisons) to prepare our students to compete with and be above many students nationally.
- Beyond the education, we offer a very safe, warm, caring, "family like" atmosphere.
- If you are thinking of switching schools, just remember that Holy Rosary has a nurturing environment, small classes, caring teachers, and relatively low discipline of the student body.
- These are the things that you will often not find in other (especially larger) schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants and navy shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,775|
|Tuition Notes||If you have more than one child enrolled, tuition is less.|
|Admissions Director||Doug McMillan|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Snyder|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Marksmanship, SoccerBasketball, Marksmanship,
- Holy Rosary School was established in 1962 at its current location, 400 East Wilson Street.
- Located in the building are two pre-K classrooms, a kindergarten classroom, first grade classroom, second grade classroom, school office, new cafeteria, and gymnasium. The third and fourth grade classroom, fifth and sixth grade classroom, and the seventh and eigth grade classroomn are located in the lower level of the building. A computer lab, library, and a multipurpose room are also on this level.
- All of our classrooms are equipped with high speed internet access and one to two computers that are no more than two years old. The computer lab has fifteen computers, all with flat screen monitors and high speed internet access. A 52-inch television is connected to the lab computers.
- We are in the process of building a new church which will house our current church when construction is completed. A dedication date has been set for October 31, 2010. The current church space has been remodeled into a gymnasium/multipurpose room for our students. However, we contine to hold mass in the gym.
Profile last updated: 08/26/2015
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClintonGrades: PK-9 | 118 students
271 W Division Rd
Clinton, MO 64735
MontroseGrades: K-9 | 41 students
608 Kansas Ave
Montrose, MO 64770
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 50 students
Po Box 200
Garden City, MO 64747
CenterviewGrades: NS-8 | 117 students
401 S Walnut St
Centerview, MO 64019
RockvilleGrades: KG-8 | 21 students
Rr 1 Box 31
Rockville, MO 64780
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.