Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
- Holy Rosary Catholic School in Monroe City, Missouri offers academic excellence enhanced by a commitment to the success of the individual child and integrated with the message of the Gospel.
- The proof of quality is performance and continued performance.
- Holy Rosary School has one class of each grade, K-8.
- The average class size is 18 to 22 students.
- A full academic program is offered which includes daily religious instruction.
- Students also participate in computer classes, musical productions, art festivals, speech and drama teams, religious celebrations, and have an opportunity to be on the athletic teams of softball, football, basketball and track.
- Classes are also available for remedial reading.
- Choose Holy Rosary Catholic School for your children and let the successes of tomorrow begin today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PerryGrades: PK-8 | 61 students
1235 E Main St
Perry, MO 63462
ParisGrades: PK-12 | 9 students
Po Box 119
Paris, MO 65275
HannibalGrades: K-6 | 98 students
1317 Lyon St
Hannibal, MO 63401
HannibalGrades: K-9 | 190 students
Hannibal, MO 63401
BethelGrades: PK-12 | 198 students
101 Nations Blvd
Bethel, MO 63434
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.