Grades: K-9 | 297 students
- Holy Spirit Catholic School is a Catholic school which is part of Holy Spirit Church under the auspices of the Archdiocese of New York and the mandates of the City and the State of New York.
- It is an elementary school firmly dedicated to educating the whole child providing skills, knowledge and Catholic, Christian values that will enhance their uniqueness and foster their spiritual, academic, and physical growth in a stimulating learning environment.
- We at HHS, strive to impart the teaching of the Catholic faith and to promote the gospel values of love of God, neighbors, and oneself through actions and service to others.
- We endeavor to teach the basic skills and to motivate our students to develop responsibility, critical thinking, sound judgement, self-direction, and self expression.
- We promote understanding and respect for all cultures, nationalities, and religions by encouraging our students to see all people as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- These goals are achieved by the interaction of our dedicated administrative and teaching staff in partnership with our students and parents.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||297 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: K-9 | 286 students
1160 Beach Ave
Bronx, NY 10472
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 297 students
2865 Claflin Ave
Bronx, NY 10468
BronxGrades: K-9 | 343 students
1846 Randall Ave
Bronx, NY 10473
BronxGrades: K-9 | 484 students
1345 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10452
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 294 students
222 Alexander Ave
Bronx, NY 10454
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.