Grades: PK-12 | 330 students
- Holy Trinity High School is committed to providing the very best education to our students.
- With a wide variety of electives, Advanced Placement classes (both in-house and online) and Dual Credit courses with Southeastern Community College, we are able to offer any number of possibilities to our students.
- Our experienced, dedicated staff and administration are always there to help each student develop to his/her potential and to provide support whenever needed.
- We are an entire school system based on Christian values and offer a safe and warm learning environment where parents are welcomed and encouraged to participate in their children's education in a variety of ways.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort MadisonGrades: K | 78 students
2213 Avenue J
Fort Madison, IA 52627
NauvooGrades: PK-6 | 68 students
Po Box 160
Nauvoo, IL 62354
West PointGrades: KG-6 | 162 students
Po Box 39
West Point, IA 52656
Saint PaulGrades: PK-5 | 107 students
2040 Locust Street
Saint Paul, IA 52657
KeokukGrades: 6-12 | 120 students
2416 340th Street
Keokuk, IA 52632
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.