Grades: PK-8 | 231 students
- At Middle States accredited Holy Trinity School, a wholesome family life and Catholic values are supported.
- Each child is nurtured to become an exemplary student, model citizen, and faith-filled witness of his or her Christian faith.
- Our teachers adhere to diocesan curriculum, incorporating it with their own teaching methods while adhering to national standards.
- Their goals are God-centered with a school day that heralds the Good News.
- In a healthy, Catholic environment the formation of Christian values for everyday life permeates all aspects of learning.
- Children are accepted for admission regardless of race, color, or creed.
- Our school includes Pre-K (3 years old) through eighth grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YardleyGrades: NS-8 | 271 students
995 Reading Ave
Yardley, PA 19067
MorrisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
728 Big Oak Road
Morrisville, PA 19067
Princeton JunctionGrades: PK-12 | 208 students
99 Clarksville Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
1200 Stuart Rd
Princeton, NJ 08540
PrincetonGrades: NS-12 | 200 students
53 Bayard Lane
Princeton, NJ 08540
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.