Grades: K-8 | 337 students
- Impowered by the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity School, as a ministry of Holy Trinity Parish, provides a strong Catholic and academic environment for elementary school age students and their families.
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children, the faculty and staff work together to develop the whole person spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Graduates of Holy Trinity School will meet the challenging demands of a diverse world as Christian leaders, understanding what it means to be a faithful disciple of Jesus, in true service of God and others.
- The philosophy of Holy Trinity School is based on the integration of all aspects of personal growth with a living faith that embraces a spirit of hospitality and service to each other and our parish community.
- Through our demonstration of Christian love for one another, the Holy Trinity School family creates an environment in which the desire for learning grows simultaneously with the wisdom and love of Jesus Christ.
- Our ultimate goal is to instill a lifelong responsibility of love and service in order that all students, their families, volunteers and all personnel may actively participate in the building of a community that fosters fellowship and peace among all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.