- Honolulu Waldorf School is a coeducational, independent school serving more than 300 children from early childhood through high school.
- The original Nursery through Grade 8 school is on a beautiful monkey pod tree-shaded campus in Honolulu's Niu Valley.
- Honolulu Waldorf School supports each child in his or her intellectual, physical, emotional, and spiritual development by offering a curriculum that integrates academic, practical, experiential, and artistic work.
- The school honors and protects the wonder of childhood.
- It offers a safe, secure, and nurturing environment, while providing a rich and rigorous curriculum as the child travels through the grades.
- As students grow they are presented with opportunities to contribute to their community and implement positive change in their greater society.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Molly Ripton|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HonoluluGrades: NS-6 | 164 students
1239 Nehoa St
Honolulu, HI 96822
HonoluluGrades: PK-KG | 54 students
5339 Kalanianaole Hwy
Honolulu, HI 96821
HonoluluGrades: PK-8 | 392 students
3320 Harding Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816
HonoluluGrades: PK-K | 146 students
1660 S Beretania St
Honolulu, HI 96826
HonoluluGrades: 1-12 | 330 students
1 Ohana Nui Way
Honolulu, HI 96818