Grades: K | 99 students
- School's primary goal is to provide a?nurturing, educational, Christian environment for your children.
- We are more than a babysitting service or daycare and stress early education with the A Beka curriculum in our Three's, Fours, and Kindergarten classes.
- We are continually making changes and upgrading to better suit you and your child's needs.?I feel that?your family and the staff here at HOPE Academy have to work together?as a team to raise our children.
- HOPE Academy exists to provide quality Christian education and childcare for your family.
- We are a nonprofit organization that values Biblical principles along with excellence in academics.
- Our goal is to partner with the families we serve to educate and disciple the children under our care.
- The values we hold as we fulfill our purpose are what set HOPE Academy apart from other providers in our area.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-K | 181 students
1050 Wildwood Centre Dr
Columbia, SC 29229
ColumbiaGrades: PK-6 | 314 students
721 Polo Rd
Columbia, SC 29223
ElginGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
P O Box 100
Elgin, SC 29045
ColumbiaGrades: NS-2 | 111 students
10014b Two Notch Rd
Columbia, SC 29223
ColumbiaGrades: PK-KG | 18 students
6717 David St
Columbia, SC 29203
My child attended Hope Academy from 2010-2013 until he went to kindergarten. My child would not have been as prepared for public school had it not been for the caring teachers and thorough curriculum used by them.
- Posted by Parent - Marie
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.