Grades: PK-12 | 1432 students
- In 1976, Hope christian School opened its doors to 54 high school students.
- Through years of change, growth, constant striving for excellence, and a name change from its beginning as Hope Christian High School to Hope Christian School, over 1,400 students, from Preschool through 12th grade, are receiving a quality, Christ-centered education.
- It is the commitment of the administration and staff to offer a Christ-centered atmosphere in which students can learn and be prepared to reach the goals God leads them to pursue.
- Hope Christian Preschool is committed to the total development of each child.
- We strive to meet certain academic, social, and spiritual needs.
- Partnering with parents, we will do all we can to contribute to the enlightenment, health, and wholeness of every child.
- We believe young children need and desire social interaction with peers as well as being ready to learn academically and spiritually.
- The curriculum provides for learning numbers, letters, and Bible in a safe and nurturing environment that promotes Godly character and education in the Christian faith.
- It is designed to prepare our students for entrance into elementary school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs vary depending on grade. New Student Enrollment fee: $200; Registration fee: $250.00|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Admissions Director||Gwen Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 550 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 1121 students
6400 Wyoming Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-5 | 72 students
500 Oliver Ross Dr Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87121
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 554 students
532 Osuna Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
AlbuquerqueGrades: PK-8 | 230 students
3100 Morris St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.