Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
- Hope Lutheran School's mission is to support and enrich family life through an education rooted in God's word, the source of love, understanding, and forgiveness.
- We at Hope Lutheran School believe this passage clearly identifies the call and responsibility of Christian parents.
- In this day and age, it is both difficult and imperative to help our young people grow into well-educated, spiritually grounded adults.
- Hope Lutheran Church considers helping parents succeed in this call a priority ministry of the church and has always had a full-time Christian Day School program.
- Hope Lutheran School brings God's creating Word, Christian teachers, parents, and children together to give God the greatest glory in this world through our lives.
- Hope Lutheran School is operated by Hope Lutheran Church and is supported by the financial efforts of members of Hope Lutheran Church, families whose children attend the school, and friends of Hope Lutheran who want to help provide a Christian education in the Idaho Falls area.
- Our teachers are involved in continuing education programs to increase their skills and maintain the high quality of teaching expected.
- Hope Lutheran School is accredited by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and the State of Idaho.
- It admits students of any race, color, or national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the base of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on age/grade level, whether more than one child is enrolled, etc.|
|Admissions Director||David Warmbier|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Idaho FallsGrades: PK-6 | 70 students
756 S. Foothill Dr.
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Idaho FallsGrades: K-7 | 108 students
2970 1st St
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Idaho FallsGrades: 1-12 | 32 students
Po Box 2393
Idaho Falls, ID 83403
Hope Lutheran School made a difference in my life! It is so wonderful to be able to pray during class and learn about the love of Jesus as well as academics. I had a firm foundation at Hope and later went on to high school and college. There are caring teachers and small class sizes. Thank you Hope Lutheran School for staying a strong presence in Idaho Falls.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jlher
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.