Grades: PK-8 | 110 students
- Hope Presbyterian School provides oversight and accountability for a number of home schooling families in the greater bradenton area.
- It is administered by a school board appointed by and accountable to the session of Hope Church.
- Its purpose is to assist parents who choose to home school their children by providing record keeping, testing, and overall accountability for the parents.
- Hope School is recognized as a private school in the state of Florida and provides record transfers to and from other schools, testing services and transcripts for its members.
- For those who meet the graduation requirements, diplomas are issued.
- We enroll students from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
6024 26th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
BradentonGrades: NS-12 | 249 students
5500 18th Street E
Bradenton, FL 34203
BradentonGrades: PK-5 | 23 students
2425 38th Avenue W
Bradenton, FL 34205
BradentonGrades: PK-12 | 660 students
315 41st St. W.
Bradenton, FL 34209
BradentonGrades: PK-12 | 663 students
5500 34th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34210
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.