Grades: NS-PK | 35 students
- Hopper Creek Montessori School was established in Yountville, California in 1978.
- Hopper Creek Montessori School is dedicated to the growth of the total child.
- Socially, emotionally, developmentally, academically and physically your child's needs will be met on a daily basis.
- The Montessori philosophy provides a prepared environment to meet the needs of each individual child based on where he/she is at in their development.
- A positive self-esteem coupled with a love of learning is our goal for the child.
- These two goals can be achieved through the independence the child acquires as he learns to make choices in the classroom, talk about his feelings and be a responsible member of the classroom.
- Positive attitudes and discipline is what we strive for.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Carol Woodiwiss|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.