Grades: NS-PK | 35 students
- Hopper Creek Montessori School was established in Yountville, California in 1978.
- Hopper Creek Montessori School is dedicated to the growth of the total child.
- Socially, emotionally, developmentally, academically and physically your child's needs will be met on a daily basis.
- The Montessori philosophy provides a prepared environment to meet the needs of each individual child based on where he/she is at in their development.
- A positive self-esteem coupled with a love of learning is our goal for the child.
- These two goals can be achieved through the independence the child acquires as he learns to make choices in the classroom, talk about his feelings and be a responsible member of the classroom.
- Positive attitudes and discipline is what we strive for.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Carol Woodiwiss|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.