Grades: K-6 | 84 students
- At Horseheads Christian School we have the goal of assisting parents in the training of their child for life.
- Our desire is to come alongside and provide an education founded on God's Word that develops the academic skills needed for life.
- We include Bible instruction and clear standards that help in developing positive character traits in the lives of each student.
- With this twofold focus on excellence in academics and character, each child will be given the opportunity to discover and develop their strengths and abilities as God has designed them.
- Established in 1970, Horseheads Christian School is an elementary school with classes for each grade from K-4 to grade Six.
- Our certified teachers faithfully serve with the guidance of Bible based curriculum in a safe and friendly environment that enhances each child's ability to learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElmiraGrades: PK-12 | 92 students
235 E Miller Street
Elmira, NY 14904
CorningGrades: PK-12 | 175 students
11 Aisne St
Corning, NY 14830
BreesportGrades: 7-12 | 95 students
Po Box K
Breesport, NY 14816
ElmiraGrades: 7-9 | 137 students
1010 Davis St
Elmira, NY 14901
HorseheadsGrades: PK-6 | 149 students
811 Westlake St
Horseheads, NY 14845
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.