Grades: PK-K | 44 students
- Howard University Howard University Early Learning center is choosing an institution that is experienced, dynamic, and diverse – with a tradition of quality education since 1867 provided by the constant engagement of its faculty toward the students and their needs, and by its rich campus social and cultural life.
- With such a diverse student body, it comes as little surprise that life thrives on the Howard University Campus.
- Whatever your particular interest – culture, religion, sports, art, music, theater, politics – you will be assured of linking up with others who share it.
- Coming to Howard is about connecting – with the life of the mind, the heart of a tradition, and the soul of a people.
- In addition, coming to Howard means connecting with the future – with success in your education and your chosen careers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreenbeltGrades: NS-K | 50 students
NASA GSFC Code 200.9 Building 90
Greenbelt, MD 20771
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-K | 120 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Oxon HillGrades: K | 8 students
6031 Oxon Hill Rd
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Temple HillsGrades: NS-PK | 6 students
1901 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
WashingtonGrades: K-9 | 217 students
806 Rhode Island Ave Ne
Washington, DC 20018
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.