Grades: PK-K | 44 students
- Howard University Howard University Early Learning center is choosing an institution that is experienced, dynamic, and diverse – with a tradition of quality education since 1867 provided by the constant engagement of its faculty toward the students and their needs, and by its rich campus social and cultural life.
- With such a diverse student body, it comes as little surprise that life thrives on the Howard University Campus.
- Whatever your particular interest – culture, religion, sports, art, music, theater, politics – you will be assured of linking up with others who share it.
- Coming to Howard is about connecting – with the life of the mind, the heart of a tradition, and the soul of a people.
- In addition, coming to Howard means connecting with the future – with success in your education and your chosen careers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreenbeltGrades: NS-K | 122 students
NASA GSFC Code 200.9 Building 90
Greenbelt, MD 20771
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-K | 135 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Oxon HillGrades: K | 8 students
6031 Oxon Hill Rd
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Temple HillsGrades: NS-PK | 26 students
1901 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
WashingtonGrades: K-9 | 217 students
806 Rhode Island Ave Ne
Washington, DC 20018
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.