Grades: 6-12 | 61 students
- Humanex Academy is a private alternative middle and high school in Metro Denver, Colorado.
- We provide an individualized education for alternative learners.
- We work with students from 6th grade through 12th grade with various learning styles and a wide range of academic and emotional needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,800|
|Tuition Notes||Humanex Academy has an open enrollment policy and tuition is pro-rated depending on the student's start date.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brenda Newton|
- Academic and emotional support for students with a wide variety of needs.
- Individualized academic instruction
- Extensive counseling support
Profile last updated: 01/29/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DenverGrades: PK-12 | 913 students
3800 S Pierce St
Denver, CO 80235
Wheat RidgeGrades: K-12 | 20 students
4501 Parfet St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
DenverGrades: 1-12 | 756 students
4400 E Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.