Grades: 2-12 | 13 students
- Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center has served America’s students and families longer than any other tutoring provider.
- We help students ages 5 to 17 achieve remarkable improvements in their grades, test scores and self-esteem.
- The success of our program lies in the one-to-one attention we devote to every child and the expertise of our caring.
- The world of tutoring is full of quick-fix solutions designed to get students through one test or assignment; but Huntington Learning Center has a different philosophy.
- We believe in empowering children with a lasting education so they can succeed today and in the future.
- Rather than fill your child with facts he or she will forget, we help your child master a skill before moving on to more difficult tasks and more advanced learning.
- This ensures your child is truly understanding the content, and developing the skills to learn and solve problems independently.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClearwaterGrades: K-12 | 310 students
1897 Sunset Point Rd
Clearwater, FL 33765
ClearwaterGrades: K-12 | 86 students
845 Woodlawn Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.