Grades: PK-12 | 803 students
- We believe the Hyde Park Baptist High School exists to glorify God through the ministry of an excellent Christ-centered education.
- The mission of HPBS is to provide a Christ-centered foundation of biblical truth integrated in strong college-preparatory academics and well-rounded extra-curricular programs.
- Hyde Park Baptist School System, established in 1968, started with a single emphasis.
- The mission was to establish a school with academic excellence, built on a strong foundation of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Whitney McCollum|
|Admissions Associate||Becky Fenlaw|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681
AustinGrades: 9-12 | 110 students
5001 Evans Ave.
Austin, TX 78751
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 702 students
11908 N Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78753
AustinGrades: 6-12 | 685 students
6500 Saint Stephens Dr
Austin, TX 78746
Cedar ParkGrades: PK-12 | 385 students
2121 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.