Grades: PK-12 | 803 students
- We believe the Hyde Park Baptist High School exists to glorify God through the ministry of an excellent Christ-centered education.
- The mission of HPBS is to provide a Christ-centered foundation of biblical truth integrated in strong college-preparatory academics and well-rounded extra-curricular programs.
- Hyde Park Baptist School System, established in 1968, started with a single emphasis.
- The mission was to establish a school with academic excellence, built on a strong foundation of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||803 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||100 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Whitney McCollum|
|Admissions Associate||Becky Fenlaw|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Round RockGrades: NS-12 | 495 students
301-A N. Lake Creek Dr
Round Rock, TX 78681
AustinGrades: 9-12 | 110 students
5001 Evans Ave.
Austin, TX 78751
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 702 students
11908 N Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78753
AustinGrades: 6-12 | 685 students
6500 Saint Stephens Dr
Austin, TX 78746
Cedar ParkGrades: PK-12 | 385 students
2121 Cypress Creek Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.