Grades: K-8 | 157 students
- At Immaculate Conception school, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality academic education while imparting a solid foundation in God.
- As educators of Immaculate Conception School, we believe that the purpose of a Catholic education is to provide a foundation in the Scriptures, traditions, and on-going teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We develop faith based, life-long learners, who exemplify the pursuit of excellence in all opportunities found in our global community.
- We believe that Catholic education is to lead the child toward spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and psychological excellence, which is Christ-centered.
- Furthermore, we direct our energies toward awakening in each child a sense of self-worth and responsibility as a member of the Christian community.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La PuenteGrades: 9-12 | 1404 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
Sierra MadreGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
192 N Baldwin Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 317 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
GlendoraGrades: K-8 | 250 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
ArcadiaGrades: 6-12 | 168 students
5150 Farna Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.