Grades: K-12 | 50 students
- In order to provide a better service not only for members but for nonmembers alike, the church opened a school in 1995 to teach children in a safe, friendly environment where they can learn the important curricular subjects taught in general education - such as English, Math, Science, Christian Scriptures and worship services.
- La Senda Antigua Christian School incorporates the A Beka Book program to instruct students from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- The A Beka program provides the students an unbiased perspective of history - not the written and omitted history presented at public school today.
- Their mathematics program covers the important theories students need to know and explained in their understandable text books.
- According to A Beka Book, "Science is the study of God's order, provision and reasonableness as revealed in His physical creation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EncinoGrades: 9-12 | 500 students
5031 Alonzo Ave
Encino, CA 91316
NorthridgeGrades: 6-12 | 83 students
8756 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 92 students
1609 S Barrington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 399 students
540 S Commonwealth Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.