Grades: NS-K | 123 students
- Located in SE Denver since 1963, Iliff Preschool, Kindergarten, and School-Age Summer Camp is proud to have been picked by Barry's Best in 5280 and was voted a Top 5 Preschool by Colorado Parent Magazine.
- The award winning kindergarten classroom is a real DC7 airplane, permanently grounded on site! Children ages 1-14 explore, discover and have fun while experiencing a love of learning from professional and experienced staff.
- Comprehensive curriculum spans nine disciplines: literacy, math, science, social studies, fine arts, health/safety, personal growth, physical movement, and technology.
- Popular enrichment classes include Spanish and dance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Programs which follow NAEYC and NECPA criteria include Toddler nurseries, Preschool/extended day, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Holiday and Summer School-Age Camps
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
People that viewed Iliff Preschool also viewed these schools: Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.