- Imagination, a private school located in Tacoma, Washington.
- Our belief is based on an African proverb, "It Takes A Whole Village to Raise a Child." Based on this essential philosophy, our qualified teachers provide a motivating environment to expand the mind and explore the imagination of learning.
- We encourage and work with the parents in incorporating their home values with the value of education.
- By working closely with parents, our school's goal is to teach children to develop an attitude of a giant sponge, absorbing everything in sight.
- Our school is an alternative to the public school system.
- We encourage and develop each child's inner creativity and talents and ultimately to use the gift of Imagination.
- We admit students of any race, color or national ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities available to students at our school.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms are worn. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TacomaGrades: NS-K | 110 students
7323 27th St W
Tacoma, WA 98466
TacomaGrades: NS-12 | 517 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
TacomaGrades: PK-8 | 84 students
1801 53rd St NE
Tacoma, WA 98422
PuyallupGrades: NS-8 | 438 students
504 2nd Street Sw
Puyallup, WA 98371