Grades: PK-8 | 445 students
Experience the vibrant calm of a campus where the students are taught respect and integrity from day one and live it daily.
From Pre-K to Grade 8 our students are paired in a buddy system. All ages equally enjoy spending time together whether it is reading, attending Mass or doing special projects. Our little ones feel valued being acknowledged by the 'big kids' and older students display kindness and caring for their little buddies.
- Immaculata, established in 1909, is a fully accredited Catholic School offering rigorous academic training which focuses on strong reading and mathematics skill development while providing a value-centered, holistic atmosphere for students of diverse backgrounds and abilities in grades PreK through 8.
- We value technology throughout the curriculum and at all ages.
- We offer a STEM program, Academically Gifted and Talented Program and Resource Services, differentiated learning and a number of interesting electives and extracurricular activities to grow and nurture the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||AIG and mild to moderate learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and polos for boys; plaid skirt or jumper for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 20 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,312|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic Members - (PreK) $7896 (K - 5) $6312 (6-8) $6468 Interfaith (PreK - 5) $8280 (6-8) $8424|
|Admissions Director||Barbra Bucci Murray|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess, Choir, Girls on the Run, Guitar Club, Jr. Historians, Lego, Mandarin Chinese, Newspaper, Science Club, Sewing, Ultimate Frisbee Band, Chess, Choir, Guitar Club, Jr. Historians, Lego, Newspaper, Science Club, Sewing, Girls on the Run,
- Character development, faith formation, and academic exellence are inseparable at Immaculata Catholic School. Every moment presents teaching and learning opportunities. We all live by the Immaculata Way of Life:
- Respect God, self and others.
- Be a person of integrity.
- Live a life of service.
- Produce quality work.
Profile last updated: 06/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CaryGrades: 6-12 | 753 students
1500 N Harrison Avenue
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
4809 Friends School Road
Durham, NC 27705
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
CaryGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
I am a current parent at the school and am so impressed with the students. They are all so happy and smiling all the time. They say good morning as we walk in and hold the door. The academics are excellent as well. But honestly, you can get great academics at many schools, but what they do in character building and values can't be matched. You can spot and Immaculata student around town by the way they carry themselves and treat others. I love this school.
- Posted by Parent - rsoff
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.