Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
- Under the patronage and example of our Blessed Mother, Immaculate Conception High School inspires students to live the Catholic faith in service to their school and community.
- Our faith community offers endless opportunities, so our young men and women are well prepared to confidently face life’s challenges, enabling them to live meaningful lives and make a positive difference in the world.
- The purpose of Immaculate Conception High School is to encourage students to achieve his/her maximum potential through a college-oriented curriculum designed to develop the whole person.
- These goals include: Catholic formation; intellectual, emotional and physical development; social consciousness; and cultural awareness.
- With this purpose in mind, students, faculty, administration, and parents of Immaculate Conception High School work together under the patronage of the Blessed Mother to form a worshipping, learning, serving, and loving Christ-centered community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Arlington HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 988 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
LombardGrades: 9-12 | 664 students
19W070 16th Street
Lombard, IL 60148
WenatcheeGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
PO Box 4485
Wenatchee, WA 98807
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.