Grades: NS-8 | 230 students
- The primary mission of the Immaculate Conception School is to educate our students to become compassionate, caring members of society, possessing a deep faith in God who will guide them in their decision-making in the years to come.
- The pursuit of excellence in the classroom is accomplished thorough a dedicated faculty, the integration of technology into the curriculum via the newly renovated computer lab, and the enrichment of academics through the art, music, and library skills programs.
- The combination of the spiritual and the academic ensures that this school, following the tradition of quality education which has been the hallmark of the Immaculate Conception School for the past 93 years, will continue to prepare the students for any challenges that they will face in the new millennium.
- This school considers it an honor and a privilege to teach the values of character, integrity, service, and respect to the children of the community. Realizing that it is a sacrifice and a choice of parents to send their children to our parish school, we are ever mindful of the responsibility entrusted by them to us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,930|
|Tuition Notes||M-W-F Preschool and Pre Kindergarten $5325 5 Days Preschool and Pre Kindergarten $6325 Kindegarten$5325 Grades 1-8 $4930|
|Admissions Director||Michele Gavidia|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
East BostonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
AllstonGrades: PK-12 | 237 students
57 Holton Street
Allston, MA 02134
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.