Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
- Immaculate Conception School is a values-based Catholic elementary school that provides a quality academic program, and develops students' awareness, empathy and respect for the needs of all peoples.
- Immaculate Conception School endeavors to develop the whole child in the Gospel spirit of love, justice and responsibility.
- In an atmosphere of unity and cooperation among administration and faculty, we strive to honor and cultivate individual gifts and abilities.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide skills for students to become lifelong learners in a safe environment.
- We believe that students learn in a structured environment with clear standards and expectations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HamptonGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
289 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842
AmesburyGrades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 160 students
400 S Main St
Andover, MA 01810
ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 740 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
BoxfordGrades: NS-5 | 25 students
Po Box 223
Boxford, MA 01921
I am a current parent at the Immaculate Conception School in Newburyport and I could not have more wonderful things to say about it. The staff and teachers are thoughtful, encouraging and supportive. I love that they include some religious education in with the rest of the curriculum. My children are happy, kind and confident and I contribute a lot of this to the wonderful environment at the IC school.
- Posted by Parent - linne
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.