Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
- Immaculate Conception School is a values-based Catholic elementary school that provides a quality academic program, and develops students' awareness, empathy and respect for the needs of all peoples.
- Immaculate Conception School endeavors to develop the whole child in the Gospel spirit of love, justice and responsibility.
- In an atmosphere of unity and cooperation among administration and faculty, we strive to honor and cultivate individual gifts and abilities.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide skills for students to become lifelong learners in a safe environment.
- We believe that students learn in a structured environment with clear standards and expectations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HamptonGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
289 Lafayette Rd
Hampton, NH 03842
BoxfordGrades: NS-5 | 25 students
Po Box 223
Boxford, MA 01921
AmesburyGrades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 160 students
400 S Main St
Andover, MA 01810
ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 740 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
I am a current parent at the Immaculate Conception School in Newburyport and I could not have more wonderful things to say about it. The staff and teachers are thoughtful, encouraging and supportive. I love that they include some religious education in with the rest of the curriculum. My children are happy, kind and confident and I contribute a lot of this to the wonderful environment at the IC school.
- Posted by Parent - linne
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.