Grades: K-8 | 191 students
- The mission of Immaculate Conception School is to integrate Catholic culture and faith in all subjects taught.
- In an atmosphere of respect and acceptance, age-appropriate strategies and techniques are used to enable students to experience a variety of concepts.
- Fundamental skills are introduced in a logical and concrete way.
- Though content aware, we are process oriented to motivate our children to acquire and use skills to be independent learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem solvers.
- A cooperative, supportive, Christian family atmosphere promotes moral, prosocial behavior that enables each child to live life to the fullest in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlensideGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
835 North Hills Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
Spring HouseGrades: K-8 | 419 students
816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241
Spring House, PA 19477
CheltenhamGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
105 Old Soldiers Rd
Cheltenham, PA 19012
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.