Grades: K-8 | 191 students
- The mission of Immaculate Conception School is to integrate Catholic culture and faith in all subjects taught.
- In an atmosphere of respect and acceptance, age-appropriate strategies and techniques are used to enable students to experience a variety of concepts.
- Fundamental skills are introduced in a logical and concrete way.
- Though content aware, we are process oriented to motivate our children to acquire and use skills to be independent learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem solvers.
- A cooperative, supportive, Christian family atmosphere promotes moral, prosocial behavior that enables each child to live life to the fullest in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlensideGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
835 North Hills Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
CheltenhamGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
105 Old Soldiers Rd
Cheltenham, PA 19012
Spring HouseGrades: K-8 | 419 students
816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241
Spring House, PA 19477
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.