Grades: PK-8 | 555 students
- At Immaculate Conception School, our goals are to provide all students with the opportunities for a strong faith life; to continue to champion superior standards of academic excellence and growth development; to keep pace with the technology goals of the Archdiocese for elementary schools by continued teacher training and updating of equipment and applications; and establish an endowment.
- As Catholic educators, we strive to fulfill our Parish mission in leading our students through the period of transition from childhood through adolescence.
- We offer a strong academic education within a faith-based environment, recognizing we are all children of God.
- The primary purpose of Immaculate Conception School is to educate the whole child in the context of the Catholic faith.
- We lead children toward spiritual, emotional, moral, intellectual, physical, and social development.
- The educational focus of the Immaculate Conception School is to provide a solid academic foundation and to develop critical thinking skills.
- Additionally, we encourage students to give witness to Catholic values through service to the church, parish, family and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2014|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 494 students
8501 Loch Raven Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
MonktonGrades: K-8 | 300 students
3100 Monkton Road
Monkton, MD 21111
KingsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
8028 Bradshaw Road
Kingsville, MD 21087
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.