Grades: K-8 | 469 students
- United by Catholic faith, our mission is to form a community of life-long learners growing in body, mind and spirit.
- We believe that each student is an individual child of God with unique, spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs; students are instructed in the basic teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church; staff, students, and parents are encouraged to develop a sense of Christian community by their words and their actions; Liturgical Prayer is a major component of the faith formation of every student; the student is the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school; all students can learn; therefore, curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles; students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, as well as be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work; and assessments of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ReynoldsburgGrades: PK-8 | 720 students
1061 Waggoner Rd
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
WorthingtonGrades: K-8 | 450 students
64 E Selby Blvd
Worthington, OH 43085
Canal WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 478 students
Po Box 400
Canal Winchester, OH 43110
Grove CityGrades: PK-8 | 425 students
Grove City, OH 43123
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.