Grades: PK-6 | 53 students
- Established in 1926, Immaculate School has an 82-year tradition of dedication to students of all faiths.
- Immaculate School, teaching preschool to grade eight, is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the North Carolina Department of Public Instructions and the Diocese of Charlotte.
- All students receive instruction in Religious Education, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English/Language Arts, Health, Physical Education, Computer/Library Skills, Art, Music and Spanish.
- Immaculate also offers a wide array of clubs, sports and activities, and a strong tradition of special after-school programs.
- The Immaculate School community is committed to preparing each student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially to face the challenges of a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MartinsburgGrades: KG-8 | 70 students
401 E Kellett St
Martinsburg, MO 65264
HermannGrades: PK-8 | 166 students
133 W 4th St
Hermann, MO 65041
WarrentonGrades: KG-8 | 109 students
716 E Booneslick Rd
Warrenton, MO 63383
SilexGrades: K-9 | 49 students
25 Saint Alphonsus Rd
Silex, MO 63377
MexicoGrades: 6-12 | 231 students
204 N Grand St
Mexico, MO 65265
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.