Grades: K-8 | 789 students
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School is a community of people working together to foster the full development of young people in a Christian environment.
- It has been established and maintained by parishioners as an integral part of Immaculate Conception Parish, and a unique arm of the teaching mission of the Catholic Church in the Dardenne area.
- As an extension of the Catholic family unit, Immaculate Conception Catholic School exists as a means through which all can work together to provide the best possible education for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School of Dardenne admits students of any race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of this school.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin in admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||789 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(blue pants and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,806|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Cantors, Chess Club, Choir, Circle of Lectors, Girls on the Run, Math Club, National Junior Honor Society, Read, Right and Run, Robotics Club, Safety Patrol, Social Justice/Service Club, Speech Team, Student Council, Yearbook Band, Cantors, Chess Club, Choir, Math Club, Robotics Club, Safety Patrol, Speech Team, Yearbook, Circle of Lectors,
Girls on the Run,
National Junior Honor Society,
Read, Right and Run,
Social Justice/Service Club,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
O'FallonGrades: PK-8 | 542 students
203 W 3rd St
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Saint CharlesGrades: K-8 | 962 students
1351 Motherhead Rd
Saint Charles, MO 63304
O'FallonGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
1235 Church Rd
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-8 | 526 students
619 N 2nd St
Saint Charles, MO 63301
WentzvilleGrades: K-8 | 169 students
5059 Highway P
Wentzville, MO 63385
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.