Grades: PK-8 | 494 students
- Immaculate Heart of Mary's phiosophy is with faith and hope in the future of our Church, we strongly recognize and support the importance of Catholic Education.
- We realize that the most effective means available for the survival of our faith is through the educational process.
- Our children are guided to experience their individual worth, as a person loved by God and as an integral member of the faith community.
- This is accomplished by providing a loving, Christian environment where the gospel message of Jesus is shared and an appreciation of the richness of our Catholic heritage is fostered through all aspects of the academics.
- We agree that our children are our investment for the future and that they can make a significant difference in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
112 Ware Ave
Towson, MD 21204
RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 442 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 346 students
1216 Chesaco Ave
Baltimore, MD 21237
Owings MillsGrades: KG-12 | 1305 students
8600 Mcdonogh Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.