Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
- At Immaculate Heart of Mary School we strive to provide the very best learning and loving atmosphere for our children.
- Our entire staff is committed to helping students achieve the high standards of academic excellence and cultivating growth in Catholic Christian values and teachings.
- A safe environment for students, teachers, and families is promoted and nurtured with an emphasis on an atmosphere of trust and open communication between the home and school.
- Through the pursuit of lifelong learning, we continue to inspire hearts and minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,425|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for additional students. Non-Catholic students have a slightly higher tuition rate. Scholarships available, and are granted to about 20% of our families.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: 1-8 | 25 students
4324 E Bingham Road
Janesville, WI 53546
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
2552 S 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.