Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
- Immanuel Lutheran School is maintained and supported as part of the total ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- As we "Train Children for Now and Eternity", it is the aim of our school to take into account all the child's needs of body, soul, and mind.
- This school was established to partner with parents in their children's Christian education.
- By conducting its own Lutheran Elementary School, our congregation is not only providing our children a Christian environment, but it is also providing for a thorough training in the Word of God and a knowledge in the academic subjects taught from a Christian viewpoint.
- It is to this end that our faculty serves and partners with our families in our Lutheran Elementary School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||Members pay a percentage of this tuition cost|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BonduelGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
Po Box 577
Bonduel, WI 54107
NeenahGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
1450 Oakridge Rd. PO Box 799
Neenah, WI 54957
KaukaunaGrades: 3-8 | 115 students
220 Doty St
Kaukauna, WI 54130
AppletonGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.