Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
Immanuel Lutheran School, as a ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church and in cooperation with congregation and community families, strives to prepare its students for the academic, social and spiritual challenges they will face.
With support from church and family, we create a Christ-centered environment that encourages children to creatively develop their God-given academic, physical and spiritual gifts as they grow into responsible young Christians.
Teachers, students and parents work together to learn, grow and to be God's hands and feet here on earth.
Each child is encouraged and nurtured to develop his or her abilities fully and completely to God's glory.
Children are loved and cherished as very special gifts from God at Immanuel.
It is the goal of Immanuel's program to produce confident young Christian role models who reflect the love of Jesus Christ in the families, congregations and communities in which they live and serve.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(uniform shirts and dress style pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Three rates - nonmember, member @ Lutheran church, & member of Immanuel|
|Admissions Director||Becky Arrowood|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
- State of the art school building opened in September 2009
- On-line student management system allows for parental access and communication
- Half or full day kindergarten options
- Extended-time after school child care program
- Busing available through Crystal Lake District 47
- Optional band instruction starting in grade 4
- Music and fine art opportunities - art, drama, bells and chimes
- Hot lunch program
- Spanish instruction in grades 5 - 8
- Educational over night field trip for students in grade 6, 7, & 8
- Weekly chapel worship
- Technology instruction integrated into curriculum through a dedicated computer lab, computer cart on wheels, wall mounted short-throw projectors and interactive whiteboards
- Interscholastic athletics in grade 5 - 8 - volleyball, basketball, and track
- Advanced math class placement for qualified students
- Library resources and research tools available on on-line
- Tuition assistance available based on family financial need
- After school enrichment programs available
- I-9 (US Department of Immigration) certified
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
|5.0 Stars 05/09/13|
This is our third year at the school, and it has been a wonderful transition. Smaller, family like school with patient teachers. The school has chapel every Wednesday where sometimes the class grade teaches. My kids will come home with "filled bucket" stories where they put scripture to real life situations. I''m glad we choose this school to help in "raising a child the way he should go".
- Posted by Parent - Cooli
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.