Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
- Immanuel Lutheran School provides education to children from preschool through eighth grade.
- Our nationally accredited school offers complete academic preparation for high school, as well as a diverse sports and a technology program for boys and girls. Immanuel School, a ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church, exists to call students into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, to move them into active discipleship in a Christian congregation, and to equip them to be effective witnesses in the community.
- Immanuel School strives to direct the educational experiences of its students, while developing their talents to their greatest potentials, so that they may fulfill God`s plan for service in our world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(No uniform - Just a dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for tuition information. Financial assistance available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Parent Teacher League (PTL) Events, Reading Club Reading Club, Parent Teacher League (PTL) Events,
- Immanuel provides a quality education based on Illinois State Standards and NID-LCMS Education Standards. Immanuel integrates the Christian faith in all subject areas. Immaneul is dedicated to using appropriate technology to support learning. Immanuel's curriculum is being rewritten as a unified PK - 8th Grade Curriculum. Immanuel is accredited by NLSA and is also a Fully Recognized Non-public School by the Illinois State Board of Education. Immanuel features small class sizes and an affordable tuition and fees structure. Immaneul offers financial aid based on family need. Immanuel welcomes all children irregardless of faith, ethnic or racial background. Immanuel is committed to excellence!
this is a school that you can trust with sports and the teachers and their is chapel every single wednesday
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Plea
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.