|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 23 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition rates vary by level and can be accessed on our website in the admissions section|
|Admissions Director||Liz Knox|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Crew, Dance, Flag Football, SoccerBasketball, Crew,
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Enrichment offered for K–8, Inly Dance Company, Karate, Montessori Model United Nations Karate, After School Enrichment offered for K–8,
Inly Dance Company,
Montessori Model United Nations,
- Inly School uses a blend of Montessori curriculum and philosophy combined with educational best practices to teach core subjects, world languages, arts, athletics, and life skills.
- The Inly curriculum is hands-on, experiential, and exploratory. Students are taught to ask questions, seek knowledge, and pursue answers.
- Above all, they are given opportunities to have a voice and be leaders so they can self-confidently face new challenges in new settings.
- Teachers individualize the Inly curriculum to help each student work to his or her personal best. This means students can progress through the curriculum at their own pace—whether working above grade level in a particular subject, or taking the time to reinforce learning and skills in another subject.
- The curriculum is also highly integrated—teachers present lessons that draw on more than one subject to teach skills and concepts and deepen understanding.
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Marshfield HillsGrades: PK-K | 227 students
Po Box 397
Marshfield Hills, MA 02051
495 School St.
Marshfield, MA 02050
HanoverGrades: UG | 118 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
HanoverGrades: NS-PK | 24 students
197 Rockland Street
Hanover, MA 02339
NorwellGrades: NS-PK | 75 students
380 Washington St.
Norwell, MA 02061